Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life Is Perfect with all of u..

TaIpan Pizzahut
Brenda block teacher ..!!';..;'
Class pic Wohhoo..A memorable day
Nov1

WEeehoo..Arina want a kiss david!! haha

Not much,just 2 boys with 5girls and 1 lady
^^

She the Happy Girl in our class..
Nvr see her sad before ,Is a good thing ehye!


Good friend indeed..I look so Big ..Sniff sniff..
The hot girl in our school..


Amanda Is so white,but i am also white YAY
(in this picture)
=D


The summer Steamboat !.
A Bunch of Losers
!,,!
hehe
And 1 more thing ,my spider died away after 3 week..
Sad indeed..Bad luck of mine kill it maybe ...
Ahahhhh
Getting a beatle again maybe...
>,<

The table arrange by us plan by MEE..Hhee proud

My next year class teacher and My super fun english teacher..
My fren too..^^
Ciow ciow

No comments: