Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lagoon day and a rain day too!!Woohoo..
Let go Dly to Wet ..^^

Everyone get to play this !!Haha
yixiang too weeee...
jkjk haha


Haha Playfull me ^^


Should i get this for my next pet!!??
I think bout it

..

Poser baby..Cute

Same post..haha


What time izit!!Look at it urself!!
LAme!

SS kia...Wee..I look so ugly sweet...


The stich and the imaginary boy..mangkuk!!
Kekeekeke


Do not fear,the feeders is here!!

Mathew smoke too much..haiz lung cancer di..
haha touch wood jk!


XD

My phtographic skills Take a look!!U wont lose anything!!
chicag

Bluek
Sweet

Leng bo??

The childdishness start from here!!

Spot me weeeee...1st time haha

Wet alrdy park..Calls wet park..!!
Just see the pictures u see everything!!haha
get it?


















Wala!!

No comments: