Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today went pyramid with my frenmily ^^
My birthday is at next Friday,
They surprise me for celebrating my birthday earlier^^
We celebrate at REDBOX
There were candle but not on a Cake but on top of Donuts(YUM YUM)
Special year i guess...
Thx lot for planning this,Credit to Meiteng and layteng .
Name:Small Fella
Here a present from my sis Mt and Lt
Xp,Tq, 谢谢, Terima kash,ko ni chi wa^^
I will cheriched it XD
He will be fat and white when u see him next time ^^
Izit symbolize me?
NO RITE! ??
Let talk bout wat we do for the whole day...
After REDBOX,
We went to the cinema buy tickets for Confession of Shopaholic
Its quite comedy show
i rate it 8/10
Alot funny part!!
The show ended at 7 if i Rmb...
After tat We were Thinking wat to eat...
And Layteng suggest us to see the BOARD
Smart...but we nvr decide wat to eat looking at the BOARD
So, Chan sheong suggest to eat PITZA at PIZZA HUT,
Everyone agree And we had lot of Fun there WooHOo
DiNg DonG DanG...Time flies...
We(Boyx) lepak at SUNWAY for awhile after MT And LT gone Home
And Kenwee call us to go see his SAYUR(C*** W**)
Haha wanna know who tat ask him ur self ^^
See the Happy Couple^^
My best fren for 10 years and my pet sis
Chan sheong and Meiteng
Hope u all get along well...
Marry tat time dun forget bout me tau!!!
KEKE

BUH BYE

No comments: