Saturday, March 28, 2009


Earth hour day
This morning i woke up and play few match dota...
The my mother ask me whether i wanna go makan roti canai,
and i said sure....
On the way i beg her to buy me contact lens cause my old 1's overdate le...
At the end,i got wat i wan ^^

Kw sms me ask: ' whether I(kw) should cpl with chui wen??
I said: ' why not L****** also dunwan u de la haha.'
Then asked me wanna go AC,
I say dunwan dunwan i got lot homework havent finish...
He said i bring 10 enough other he pay for me...
AND BLA BLA BLA
At the end i now REGRET le T_T
Sohai kw CON my $

FUK u KW i wont go AC wit le!!!!!!!!!
REASON alot la lz type...

Tmw goin to SUNWAY again....
Cause of Chan sheong wanna pak to with Meiteng...O.o
And KenWee wanna see Layteng and get more chances....>.<
And I also dunno go for wat!!!...T_T
And darren go for....>.<
And Ck FFk....';....;'
Hope tmw Wont be so SIENX like today and No more Bored day in my collection ba....

Gona OFF my com soon ...5 more min is Earth hour....
And A Sry to my 姐,I was playin DOTA Sry for off without saying BYE
SO tat all buhbye....

No comments: