Saturday, October 25, 2008

Haiz....Last thursday Went to Lagoon....okok la,,,not extremely fun but is counted fun ba...
Tat day I spend my whole month allowance haiz ...nid jimat jimat...
we went in Lagoon at 12 i think....
and 1 thing tat make me very dulan is tat Andy took my wallet...
and i ran b to the McD to get itcoz i tot i left it there...
Rawr
Mahai Andy U watchout Grrr....
went to BBq Plaza makan .....
I nvr tot is was quite cheap HAHA
Only(me,
Dalan Lim,
Andy,
KUku,
and lastly the gurl who i make her eye pain
Wu wenyi)
Sry la gurl....
Matew and The gang went to Kimgary cause cause ...i dunno why also...haha
Dota Dota Dota this days
Every nite play till 2-3
Its a habit ^^
I am wondering how is she this days....
emh...emh...
K la almost time for Dota le
Will post Lagoon pic Soon .....

No comments: