Monday, December 7, 2009

The 7th day of dec

Oh Babay babay u did it agian to my heart,
This isn't the 1st time.
Oh babay babay giv me ur hearttt,
u cut me 1 more tttiimmeee.

Got another heavy strike from her again,
It was just ytd around this time,
Doesn't feel much pain this time,
The day before she talks to me like Im the despo 1,
She just layan me terpaksa ni,
That feeling really suk to the bottom of the earth,
But she nvr drag this time,
A relief?Yaa.
I am so not me for 5 days,
Sour feeling really drag mood down
I really do like her.But maybe is just i am not the 1 for her.
U Know what i meant ??
I ran a few kilometer away,but when she blows a whisle,
I be force on a plane goin back to the starting line.
AHhh..Wtheheck.
Spm just a REASOn.
I understand,
Someday ,somehow,somewhere,
I be there!!
Toodles.

No comments: