Tuesday, November 17, 2009

End of everything??Do i believe it??
Yes I DO!!..
Doomsday is coming in 1000+days more to go...
I should spend it wisely..Emo's days should not be wasted !!haha
NexT WeEk off day i have no planssss....
Any1 ajak me out..!!!!
DATE ALso OK!!!
SErious !!
I am really !!
NOT
Dissapointed after hearing kenwee said the girl from 8..
Haizz...But knowing her wont BITE!!Xp
her name i nvr asked also haha Haiz
What a loser am I..Loser gang !!
Ais-skating is fun ,but blister aint so cool ...T_T
A&W aint so good like last time,Not really nice !!!Is not nice!!!
Anyway someone stalk me behind in the cinema and pushed my head after the show..
Is ANNOYING Grrr...(push head)
CARE FOR UR LAN TOU next time ...Cb..
HAppy b'day to MATHEW ALSO!!!
BB
Oo And could not fish at all goin out with 4 hot girls..haiz..
>,<

No comments: