Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shitming b'day

Rewind to my past

My big family
^^
My fav family pic..
Kek fight pic with peace sign...
=,=

My bro old pals..
Haved the 1st surprise party for him...
Isnt so sucess about the surprise but is FUN

Ah sau and ah ko
His 1st girlfren

Spot the kek picture!??

THE couple

Tall -----Short
nah...
cute
Current Life...
Isn't so nice....
I lose my sence of living...
Not really enjoying my life...
At school ,i been always in a bad mood...
Being yeanjen sitting near me make it worst...
His someone who like to step on people to raise himself...
But he is a friend also...
So...I'm cool with it...
I wish the exam could step ON it and crash earlier,
Miserable Me
Could The One already show in my face ,
but i dint realise??
I would like to spend mine every hours minit and seconds only with you...
Ignore my crap ...BBB Bye...






No comments: