Monday, September 7, 2009

Sept 7

Havent Been blogging for awhile now...
Could not bare to see my blog die like this...
So i will continue telling all reader what happening about me..and some of the crap i like..
So Is everyone going through a great year??
I am..em..
Great ba..My life is normal and my family is safe and sound..
No one left me...
Been working and studying ...
My dad just open a New shop At WANGSA MAJU
WANGSA WALK MALL
Mono would be the name
3rd shop
I am not showing off..
Is just something i like to tell ppl..
As in telling there a new MALL at WANGSA MAJU
The Grand opening would be in DEC
3 more month..
LEt talk bout ytd....
WAs OK...
Laugh alot expecially at mcdonald..
I was the planer for the outing so no fatal of course..
REDBOX
WATCH MOVIE:The Final destination
Is not scarry just very disgusting at my point of view...
But Yeanjen think its funny...
Dinner at SUMMER STEAMBOAT WITH 15 ppl..
1st time haha
I like lots of ppl have dinner..
^^
we stayed there between7-10.30
Is FUn ..Hope would be a next time..
Ntg much
L3ve you all for reading..
Sa Yo Na Ra

No comments: