Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just got back from a movie at THE ONLY PLACE I GO FOR MOVIESSS...
ohh...Watch UP ,is a nice funny show but the name is not so attractive!!
DO u agree??NOT
There are 1/100 chance u will meet someone very annoying in the cinema..
And maybe this is my lucky day...
Met a Not so normal boy at age around 10-12 sitiing two sit beside me
The story start,
Me ,my bro and his gf went in the cinema room 12..
We walk in finding a rest for our ass..
me:F too near go behind ba..
Sm:sure..kk
THe Boy:tengok ticket u mana??(with his own small little flash light)
Sm:worker ke??
Me:LOL ... ?,?
After we got our seats...
The boy start to seduce me cause i am the nearest to him...
THe Boy:(looked at me and stare at me like 'i look at girls'...)
Me:look at him for 1 sec more will make me feel awkward...
bro gf:(took out her salad/tiramisu/etc etc from popeye at her bag)
The Boy:jgn makan di sini,tutup dan simpan..
Me:I was huh??WtHeck...(Ignored him)
The Boy:took him flash light and flash us...
(holding my nuckle)
The BoY:hit me with his wallet and says:simpan nanti sucurity marah...
Me:I was U pekerja ke??
The Boy:tak la with his dissapointed face...
Me:Macam tu u diam diam boleh tak??Shhh ,Shhhhh
The Boy stop his action towards me for around 15 min...
After 15min
The Boy hit me:Nama apa??
Me:I was WTF...Sohai...
Ignored him...
The boy went out the entrance ...
I was YES...
But it was just 5 min of enjoyment ...
We moved behind 1 more row cause there werent much ppl in the cinema...
And the boy walk around doing annoying sound...We ignored him...
Before the show end ...he sat on the staircase near the exit to open the door as if he is one of the workers...
Haha...Pity him...
Hope to see Him Again ..NOT

.......To All the annoying people like from the Cbox......
..PLs Get a Life..

No comments: