Saturday, August 22, 2009

It Starts wit me and ends with me

Promised u guys to upload sum pics for last fri..
haha..
Paintball a.k.a. "PAINball"...is 1 of the Fav sport of mine,
besides Basketball...

we actually planned to main PAINball earlier..
was dam bz inviting kawans to get enuff ppl for the game..
so.. finally i found chenshin..

after tat... [skip-skip-skip]

FAST FORWARD >>>>>

on fri..
Guess who!!!
Can u see Shihao's 6packs!!WoW
Haha ...
I looked better without showing my face !!...
;D

Student cards.. Spot the fat boy??


The Owner of All this pictures...
Haha Tqtq Xp
Gorila named

Law Ji Yeow..
He look absolutely ADORABLE!!
RIght !!!haha
He is single...!!!

He is my good fren Kenwee...
He is also single ...
But would u prefer Jiyeow or him??
Of course...!!!
haha
Mathew Lee..aka as SEI SMOKER who blacken cause of too much Nicotine..
I nicknamed him Ma-tew
Mean always kena diu by mother

Darren Yow...Our guardian of beg of the day haha

XD




Waiken...Yien good fren ...my fren also

He look..But he is extremely SMART!!!


Chansheong...My best fren
Look
The boy behind laugh like a dork..haha

Filling up LifeDeath paper..
Haha
As if You understand..
Xp

Meiteng...The 1 who make me did this edit twice...Grr...
Xp
Is cool....


Chai chen shin..Fei po..haha
XD
Dun angry ...!!

Sum1 thinks tat he looks like MJ
Poser....Who that??
He look cool hey!!
Is Kenwee..
BoWooo
haha..
He look much better with mask!!


Jiyeow sheong me kenwee...
Leng lui...WoW



I dunno who that helping chenshin...
I think is chansheong !XP

Tutorial of wearing the mask and how to shoot a gun...

^^


..Spot the gun!!

Tryin Rambo style that no bullet would come out...!!


Sir:U all shoud shoot someone in the eye so that he or she would go blind...



....Sien lo ..

Bnyk long...weh

Haiz...

The end of the day come so fast...

Survival...
'In memory of'
EVeryone
NOT
THE END...
NO PAIN NO GAME!!

No comments: