Monday, July 6, 2009

Frens
Wat can i say bout fren huh!!
Erm...u could find alot of kind of frens in our life ....
I found quite lot of kind ....
Some been frens , but longer u know their bad side will pop out...
Exp:C*a*les
He is someone u could not EVER trust..although is 0.0000001
But u could find somemore ppl making frens wit u cause of getting some benefits or stuff or power tat is...
Exp:WE all know who rite!!!!
But some frens are reli good and trustable...I met quite a number of very good frens...
.....
Do u trust ur fren??
Sometimes i do Trust them ,but something is better we keep it to ourself rite!!!
If not there will be lot of trouble and problems...
Rite gurls!!!!
^^
Ntg much happened this days...
But I am still Happy about my life..
and dun like getting my headache everyday ...
Izit cause by depression??
I am not sure too...
Ntg much le ba...
K>,,

No comments: