Monday, June 15, 2009

Why Do i Felt for U so so Damn much??

Re-open school today ,it wasn't as great as i expect...
My hair was counted long for the school...but for me is ngam ngam hou..
Haihz..
Havent get to talked to her how le??
SAD >,<
Yeanjen nvr came today dunno why!!!
Yeanjen why nvr come???SWINE FLU ke?
Hope not haha
Bless u ....
Dunwanna talk about exam...
and for the truth i still suk in PHYSICS!!!!
'RAWR'
......
A HAPPy B'DAy wish from me
To my Fren
MAY(square)
She a Hot stuff...
Interested??
Haha
Juz jk
Let talk bout my life...
Interested ??u can read On all..
Holidays it been Suk,and there Only a day it been fabulous...
Havent got my salary for holidays work ..T_T
Let move on , any1 miss REDBOX??i sure Do...
Although i not reli good in singing cause of my voice T_T again...
But i love to sing who doesnt???
Rite!!!
I think there not much to post...
And ya 1 more thing..
Do u all know on May31 - June 2
i went PERDANA CAMP wit my frens...good frens and Jie..
On the 2nd day, i successly finish climbing the wall...
WooHoo..
I took only 6 minit YaY
Ppl took 1-3 minit i took 6 minit ...not a big different also !!!!
I think tat all....
Tata...Byex..
To the next time...

No comments: