Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Am BACK

How izit my Life ???
Boring and none of entertaining stuff goin on now..

Start playin On9 games again after 2nd term of exam...
(ROSE ONLINE)

Transformer out ...i know everyone is desperately wanting to watch it...me too..
>,< Goin watch it on FRiday at Sunway Piramid....Whos goin??

So Do u wanna know wat like and love???
In my opinion...like is more ez to say it than love...
When u like her ..there maybe u admire her cause he/she is pretty or handsome...
Or maybe cause they look alike some1 u once like...
Or maybe Its juz cant be explained...
Love ...wat tat huh???
For me is something u would not mind about her bad behaviour or looks...
And other else...U would juz be glad when she smile and Be curious why izit ,wat happen ,about her....

Do everyone Agree wit me???
If u do or dont juz comment in my C'BoX ....
And thx to MEiteng to help me update my DeaD blog and for the chicken song ....

No comments: