Monday, June 1, 2009

Hi,I am back.....
Juz came back from PERDANA CAMP..
HAD much fun for 3 days 2 nite at school.
Finaly i used 6 min and succeed to climb the wall...
(wall climbing)activity
Wanna hear some story bout it??
Let me tell u ...
1st day of camp i were quite dissapointed ,
Juz 42 ppl ONLY
BUT BUT its makes a good camp with great campers
^^
When its the time to spilt team...
i was seperated by the INSTRUKTER from my bunch of frens..
Thx to David and Faiqah ...
Happened regroup..
And i was YAY YAY YAY YAY !!!!
Got a new team name (F&F)
Frens and family
XD
2nd day,
we played all the activity..
The nicest activity is created by us...
ICE & WATER
haha
MUCH FUN
All form played with us haha
We played at nite...
Today was the last day..
So sad ...
I miss all the new frens already >,<
Today,we played AMAZING RACE
My JIE WON 1st
ANd my team got 4th placing...
No price for us but 1st got RM20 in cash haha
I think tat all about the camp....
................
PLayed a match
SSC competition
LoSt 4 point ...HAIZ
But its a experience to let me improve la...
haha
Lost to DU
RAWR

No comments: