Thursday, May 7, 2009

U'r Unforgetable......
HiHi...
End of ApRIL and start of MAY
Everything is so fast...
Is already half a MAY...
Everything is goin FINE..
Except studies...
..........
Today nite goin celebrate 母亲节
Its quite early cause uncle and unty all nid to work....
SO....Soooo....
RAWR....
And Tommorrow we having a GAME...
Facing USJ12...
Now i am deciding should i go and play...
Should I??or shouldn't I??
HOW HOW...
Game at 9 and tuition at 10 ...
I heart saturdays >,<
YAY
.........................
Next WeeK should i go out???
Dun feel like goin out...
SO SORRY >,<
Why Do ppl criticise PPl???
I know why cause they tought they are so good...
And their brain do not think propely....
Short form aka DUMB
Normally stupid ppl DO So cause they'r LIFELESS and Or maybe Too stupid....
Unknown: I cantStudy Haihz then i should Juz make some attention...Let go ppl blog and criticise ppl to make me more outstanding!!!!
This is the thought of a SMART GUY
Example like ...
Some1
PiTy them ....
Tata....

No comments: