Friday, February 13, 2009

GOOD NeWx.....Pensel Case.... FOUND!!>.<
Found by my pet sis aka Mei ting....
it was at her drawer...
Still dunno which guy took it...
Childish fool RAWR..
Today was so...
Grrr......
I am the only 1 left havent done my english oral...
Shit!!!!
When it was english class...
i was preparing my oral....
SEMANGAT!!!
Suddenly I lie down and slept....
when i woke up...everyone done their oral...
and i was the OnlY 1...
i walk out and was very scare and all the word i memorize...
flyin away....
Fuyoh...
Tmw!!!I be oralling and its saturday... no ppl tak malu...
KEKEKEKE
...
My Luck/Life is goin smoothly now...
Weehoo...
Hope tmw will be Juz fine....
1 more thing!!!
Good LucK to all Basketball gurl from 13....
Tmw the 1st match for JEssie cup...
Tat all for now....
Will be uploading some pass pic soon...
Be Here my Viewers...
kakaka

No comments: