Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year
2009
January 1st
.......................
12
!
9 .'.'.'.'! '.'.'.'.3
'
6
........................
wat to do wat to do....
is 2009 ....
wish every of my fren a Happy new year
N wish them will found their other half this year and be happy alwaysx
juz for me .....my wish is simple
my family will be safe and happy always
^^
.........................
Got 5A's
woot goin taiwan soon >.<
my A's are;
english
math
science
kh
sejarah
And i passed my chinese XD
got a D
.........................
haiz i losed to my 2 good fren
chan sheong and kenwee
kenwee paper got problem i know
is confirm tat the excaminer mark his paper tat time he was drunk...
HAHA
Lucky ass
...........................
as for my old classs mate from lick hung
Gurls
alot straight A's
Boys
1 A's
weird le
............................

No comments: