Sunday, July 27, 2008

SuShi Day

Today i woke at 10 and juz rmb i got plan with matew and 3 more fren
Tat is Cheng wei,yi xiang ,charles
Today was a bright day with no bird and no cloud,and it was a fine day to have Japanese buffet >,<''
The restoran is call (A....) forget le haha
Its in front of Taipan YONG TAU FU restoran....

We were the 1st 1 to the restoran HAHA
The service there very de good !!!^^
They serve great chinese tea...Kid yi xiang needed hot cause of ASMA


When the buffet start i was thinking was there any my good fren (OtOgI)
And estimation was rite there lot of my good fren but when i found out there were..i were alredy stuff with slamon and prawn...T_T
I be back!!!(A..) restoran

And my day Was suposely be White bright day...
But but MRS.Gorila pull me to the Nail store to buy some extra nail
I juz know Choosing nail take a long time.....

Today crah course finish quite Fast cause by LEE YI-en make us laugh alot...
And ytd Brother Johntold us tat Choon ho told Celine (my heart only..........)
Too bad cant tell after choon ho burn my house although my house is Anti-fire de...Lame le
And Darren found a girl fren at SRI SETIA TUITION Grats him Gratx Gratxx u Darren
Her name was hm....forget le again haha but she is full of meat and look like DoREAMON
^^GOOD JOB DARREN>.<

And TODAY WAs my family DURIAN DAY

Tat everything BYE BYE
THE FACE

No comments: